• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ted Kennedy collapses

He actually collapsed when he saw it was a cash bar.

He will not be missed by me. A rotten criminal is all he is.

All that time in politics and he still can't remember to not eat the food at those political get-togethers,...

...,I never killed anybody in a DUI collision.
Favorite bumper sticker:
Kennedy's car has killed more people than all my guns combined.

I saw a great bumper sticker this morning on the way to work... Maybe you haven't seen it before...

"I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than being driven by Ted Kennedy"

I guess I hope the same for you.

:gee:

Why, did I get under your skin? Nothing would please me more. ;)

I'll admit that comment was a little over the top. You have to excuse me, I was feeling a little tipsy from the celebrations that took place on the historical day.

Not as bad as harassing Ted Kennedy blogers all night/

I saw news of the colapse, but didn't think much of it at the time, he's getting pretty long in the tooth and has had a good run so far.

You don't need to like the guy, but some respect is due for his service to his constituants, and his brief service to his country.:thumbup:

I saw news of the colapse, but didn't think much of it at the time, he's getting pretty long in the tooth and has had a good run so far.

You don't need to like the guy, but some respect is due for his service to his constituants, and his brief service to his country.:thumbup:

I don't respect anyone who killed someone while DUI.

Out of one side of your mouths you claim to hold dear to your heart, the concept that public service, especially military service, is ultra-American, and all that serve should be honored for their dedication to their country.

Out of the other side, you put down that same dedication to public service of a US Senator who has done that job for almost a 1/2 century, and served in the military for a brief period before that.

I do not judge events 40 years past which have already been adjudicated by those who were equipped to do so at the time. Those I leave to Sen. Kennedy's concience, because only he knows what truly happened that night. His constituants appearantly do not find fault with the man, and seem to think he does a good job representing their district as they continue to re-elect him every term.

Sen. Kennedy can not, or can ever be, compared to Adolf Hilter.

Shame on you all.

Back