• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thoughts about obamas speach?

I read it. More hope and change bs.

Every time I hear this guy I think of this quote form Billy Madison:

Principal: Mr. Obama, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I just HOPE he and everyone who voted for him prooves me wrong.

thank the lord.

i was sleeping.

I just lol'ed at that /\/\/\/\

I thought it was ok, the people in the crowd were really annoying though.

I was watching it on my beloved Fox News Channel in HD and afterwards the news lady was standing in front of a fence with Obama supporters behind her. One semi large black lady kept screaming "Who Hoooo" over and over and over, then "thank you Obama"

She looked like an idiot.

I dont care for Obama but I am interested to see what he does. With all the talk about how important the constitution is mixed with how we need to change the constitution, it makes me even more interested.

I know they think its important, but do they really need to act like 5 year olds?

Agreed, or dissagree with his place in office, either way were Americans, and we need to support him for the term.

That is NOT true. America is democrazy. we do NOT have to like ANYTHING in our country, but if we dont then we need to stand up and change it. This is NOT China and no one will tell me what I have to like. NO MATTER WHO HE/SHE is or what they stand for!

That is NOT true. America is democrazy. we do NOT have to like ANYTHING in our country, but if we dont then we need to stand up and change it.

We did. We voted for the Democrat, not the Republican.

that doesnt mean that he cant be impeached. Or wait is that Not our right?

Doubt that would ever happen, but was just checking if thats in our rights still or not???

Last edited:
I know they think its important, but do they really need to act like 5 year olds?

Thats funny because if you recall Obama said "the time has come to set aside childish things."

Back