• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico on April 3rd ~ 5th Anyone else care to go?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have reserved a cabin in calico on April 3rd ~ 5th and was hoping to find maybe a few others that would like to hit a calico trail or three on that weekend? I am not P.C. and will not be policed as to what or how the evenings go nor the trail rides.

Let me know if you care to join up or camp...

Heh, as far as I'm concerned, you were half the entertainment of the last trip....the drunk chick you were with was the other half. I'd love to go....just not sure I could keep up with that beast of a thing you got. =)

Well dont know if thats a good thing or not, surely depends on who ya ask but we each have own style and attributes. haha

You should come. The only thing you would have to be even half way concerned about is gatekeeper, and then you can always go around that.

I am in Rob! Got any extra room in that cabin?

So far theres possibly one bunk still avail and you one of the few I would offer it to. Wont know for a few weeks for sure how many I am bringing or all that. I do know that all cabins are taken now as of this morning, I got the last. But if you can reserve a dry site out front for possible other needs like parking or camp fire drinking ect that would be awesome. She said that sites 92-94 are avail for that weekend at 20/night. 93 is directly out front of the cabin 5 she said.

well go to google and type in calico ghost town and you will find thier site. I dont know it off hand. and as for space for a trailer and such, I think so. but you would have to get a camping spot. See above for cost and which to get if you do.

Well shoot put me in line if that bunk opens up & if not I will at least show for a day of good times with ya....

So far theres possibly one bunk still avail and you one of the few I would offer it to. Wont know for a few weeks for sure how many I am bringing or all that. I do know that all cabins are taken now as of this morning, I got the last. But if you can reserve a dry site out front for possible other needs like parking or camp fire drinking ect that would be awesome. She said that sites 92-94 are avail for that weekend at 20/night. 93 is directly out front of the cabin 5 she said.

well you all just mark the weekend and about a week out I will post up the exact logistics of it. I do know that so far adn all I would count on is that theres one dry camp spot and one cabin being used. my cabin is full with who I bring and then Billy. the camp ground will hold 6 max they say so get with sandiegoxj if see if he shares well. lol

Heh, well, I got a 6 man tent that's going up, but since I'm a panzy and bring an air mattress, don't think it'll actually fit 6. But certainly if there's space for more than one tent, you more than welcome to pitch your own on my site....I'm not planning on bringing anyone yet, so my tent is pretty much free too if need be.

Heh, well, I got a 6 man tent that's going up, but since I'm a panzy and bring an air mattress, don't think it'll actually fit 6. But certainly if there's space for more than one tent, you more than welcome to pitch your own on my site....I'm not planning on bringing anyone yet, so my tent is pretty much free too if need be.

The site should fit about 4 of those tents and 3 XJs or one tow rig and trailer and 2 XJ's at least

Ok so anyone coming out this weekend?

if i can get a place to at least rest my head im in. as long as im warm idc if its in the campsite in my jeep lol... any where specific the meetup wud be?

Back