• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

couple questions...

jmeti000

NAXJA Forum User
i almost finished my tranny swap...almost. it seems i missed a part of the linkage for the transfer case...if anyone has any pics of the part that rotates with the two linkages for the arm that would be great. i dont know what keeps the rotating bar stationary and not moving around..second, the connector for the light isnt the same, and im thinkin about splicing the wires but on one side i have a brown and a black wire and the other side has two black...does it matter how i wire them? and if so any idea what one is the pos. and neg? and lastly...i have an extra hose left over from the ba/10 with some kind of white plastic end that went into a whole on the tranny...is that just a breather i can get rid of?? sorry for all the questions, its my first swap and just wanna make sure i dont jack anything up.

Back