• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for a lift kit. Or parts

Rookie7061

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,
I am new to this site. Looks very cool,lots of good info. I have had owned 5 jeeps in the last 10 years all cj's or yj's (mild to wild) . I have now ventured in to a 2000 XJ. I any of you have parts you are looking to sell please let me know. I have cash in hand. This is a completely stock XJ as of now. I am looking for list kits or part (looking to go 6" or bigger ) bumpers, winch,lights, roof rack, and tires 33 or 35 please let me know what you have thanks. Oh ya my XJ is a 2000

i have a roof rack i'll sell. its 4'-0" long and 4'-0" wide, and 4 1/2" tall. it has hinges for mounts, but they unbolt and the width is adjustable. I have no idea how you would mount this with hinges. it has light tabs in all directions. looks professionally built but i don't see a manufacturers name on it, so i can't tell for sure. its square tube with flared sheet metal gussets and an expanded metal (mesh) bottom. It could use a wire brush and some fresh paint. $150

you can see it in this pic, its on its side here.

swe6ax.jpg

located in maricopa. i might be able to get it to chandler if a co worker lets me borrow his truck and you are flexible on picking it up. my DD is a jetta, so i have no way of transporting it.

I also have a load of lift parts i want to sell, but i haven't gone through to see how complete the kits are. i'm pretty sure i have a complete Rock Krawler rear coilover setup, minus the coilovers. also might have a 3 link Rock Krawler front end minus springs, including the D30 housing with the brackets welded on. if you are interested in either of these let me know.

I bought someones half finished project and it came with a bunch of extra parts :D

I don't want to hijack his thread but I may be intrested in the rack if it has gutter mounts.

i'll try to get a close up of the mounts soon. I need to sort out this stuff so i can sell the parts i don't plan to use and buy the parts i need.:D

It does not have the gutter mounts, but i'm pretty sure they can be bolted on where the hinges are now.

Sorry to hijack, RK 3 link front? I might be interested... haha... How is the bracket welded to the axle? I thought the 3 link just ran the upper link to one of the UCA mounts? Got an adjustable track bar for it too?

In any case, if the other guy offers at all for it sell to him! Springs and shocks are the cheap parts, so if he can get those and your 3 link he'll be set!

Sorry to hijack, RK 3 link front? I might be interested... haha... How is the bracket welded to the axle? I thought the 3 link just ran the upper link to one of the UCA mounts? Got an adjustable track bar for it too?

In any case, if the other guy offers at all for it sell to him! Springs and shocks are the cheap parts, so if he can get those and your 3 link he'll be set!

ya know, i didn't even look at the mounts on the axle housing :sad1: 2 of us drug the housing off the trailer and set it where it lies. it is the housing in the pic, but i don't think the pic is clear enough to tell... i may even be incorrect about it being the 3 link setup....

the xj also came with a rusty's long arm 6.5 front end, and that's the one i'm using so i was more interested in that. I'll try to sort everything out and get my own for sale thread started by the weekend. as i said, don't get your hopes up until i sort things out, i know they are used and incomplete kits, but i don't know to what extent just yet. now that i know there is some interest i should be a little more motivated to sort.

Back