• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my birthday... march 9th

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
i dont know what i have in the works yet this year, but im thinking some sort of off road bbq is in order. while i cant afford the level of catered shindig we threw last year, i will still be having some sort of large blowout for THE BIG 3-0. save the date, mark the calender, do whatever you have to do to be there, because i decided once i hit 30 im going to stop counting :D

my bday is on a monday, so im thinking either something overnight starting saturday the 7th and carrying over to sunday the 8th, or just an all day sunday, get out early and come home late, type of deal.

i know it's early, but this is just a heads up. everyone is welcome, even if you dont like me :confused1 if possible i'll try to at least feed everyone or provide drinks/sodas or something... or maybe we can pot luck.

now back to your regularly scheduled jeepin.... :cheers:

i dont know what i have in the works yet this year, but im thinking some sort of off road bbq is in order. while i cant afford the level of catered shindig we threw last year, i will still be having some sort of large blowout for THE BIG 3-0. save the date, mark the calender, do whatever you have to do to be there, because i decided once i hit 30 im going to stop counting :D

my bday is on a monday, so im thinking either something overnight starting saturday the 7th and carrying over to sunday the 8th, or just an all day sunday, get out early and come home late, type of deal.

i know it's early, but this is just a heads up. everyone is welcome, even if you dont like me :confused1 if possible i'll try to at least feed everyone or provide drinks/sodas or something... or maybe we can pot luck.

now back to your regularly scheduled jeepin.... :cheers:

Dude!! TRUCKHAVEN bbq!!

Grimmyfest?

I wonder who I can PM around here for a name change.
Go to http://www.naxja.org/forum/search.php?searchid=2683218

or Go to Search/Advanced Search, and scroll down the forums to the Support & Admin Forum, and click on the User Support, Questions, Suggestions sub-forum. Post your request there.

That will end the potential racism caused by the "White" in your name (as you post up pix of a V8 inserted in a Red vehicle...are you a Commie, instead?)

Damn, Grimm, you type faster than me. Dork. =)

Also, be aware that the weekend of March 6-8 will be a zoo anywhere near Truckhaven/Ocotillo Wells... that's the Tierra Del Sol weekend, and I think that though theyclaim it's at Truckhaven this year, it's actually at the north border of Ocotillo Wells that is basically Truckhaven. But your party might get a little lost in the shuffle...

Also, be aware that the weekend of March 6-8 will be a zoo anywhere near Truckhaven/Ocotillo Wells... that's the Tierra Del Sol weekend, and I think that though theyclaim it's at Truckhaven this year, it's actually at the north border of Ocotillo Wells that is basically Truckhaven. But your party might get a little lost in the shuffle...

even better, more people to laugh at and watch burn things
:D

Back