• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MORE POWER!

squirrel80

NAXJA Forum User
So I decided that the 4.0 just does not have enough power for me anymore, and being the Chevy guy I am...

DSC04132.jpg

DSC04134.jpg

DSC04135.jpg

:drool:.... That things purdy..

damn!

So Ill buy some beer and come over and drool all over this thing! You just let me know when!:D

jesus! thats a 400 horse motor stock right? with the blower that thing will be stupid sick.

its too clean for a jeep. looks like it belongs in some high end street rod.

i fricken knew it, i knew id see some pic with that engine in it..so lets see here, you break something and then you buy something to break sumthin else, yep your squirrel... this autta get good:scared::D

This is gonna be one of them crazy mutated squirrel machines...

More details on the engine?

What kinda power is it rated to put out?

Well it is stroked to a 402ci has 8.5:1 compression uses an air to water intercooler and has put down a engine dyno run at Turn Key Engine at 772 horse.:D My thoughts are if I can smoke all 4 tires and they never hook up the axles may hold for a while. Looks like I need some lifetime guarantee axles and U-joints. Anyone want to give me a set of Dana 60 RockJocks?

Back