• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley pics from today.

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
Victor from Master Pull and I had been talking about taking his jeep out to Walker Valley ORV for the past week so yesterday afternoon after work we headed out to the old Master-Pull shop and started off changing out a few things on his XJ. It needed longer brake lines very badly as well a new winch. Since Emil is gone and his jeep is sitting at the shop we "borrowed" his 12k winch for Victors XJ. Just a little bit of overkill.

Anyways here are some pics, we saw the snow drifts and I decided to go full throttle into them so we could get a video of using the Super Yankers. They worked very well.

This had I5 southbound just outside of Bellingham stopped completely...

DSCN0064.jpg

Heading up the rockface:

DSCN0066.jpg

DSCN0072.jpg

Some cool shots through the trees:

DSCN0074.jpg

DSCN0075.jpg

Snow on top:

DSCN0076.jpg

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0081.jpg

-Alex

Last edited:
DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0112.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

Victor decided that it would be a great idea to get pretty stuck on the way back down Expressway, while I was in front of him, so that we could practice winching backwards.:party:

DSCN0117.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0116.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

-Alex

Groovy, well good luck with that.:twak:

BTW you still have my U joint press? I forgot to mention my mild carnage from this trip.;)

-Alex

yeah I have your <insert item that needs to be pressed here> Press, Fix it party/snow run prep at your place Friday?

yeah I have your <insert item that needs to be pressed here> Press, Fix it party/snow run prep at your place Friday?

Maybe, I think I am going to get everything up here done so I can have a relaxing friday evening...:party:

What do you need to get done? How are the axle welds holding up now? The tracbar is staying attached I guess?

-Alex

A few that Victor took with his camera, I tried to get up the rockface from a couple different angles but my tires and the rockface just weren't having any of it. I think the furthest I got on the hard line was about 4ft past the point in these pics.

n25916241_34813187_566.jpg

n25916241_34813188_794.jpg

n25916241_34813191_1502.jpg

-Alex

Maybe, I think I am going to get everything up here done so I can have a relaxing friday evening...:party:

What do you need to get done? How are the axle welds holding up now? The tracbar is staying attached I guess?

-Alex

I need to install my front Aussie.

Back