• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FSM

gigage

NAXJA Forum User
I have a full set of factory service manuals for sale or trade. they are for 89 manuals transmission, but come in real handy for everything else, even auto. I also have a complete gauge cluster, white face with tac. I am in Arlington.

There yours if you want them, I think they will fit your jeep. Just need to figure out how to get them to you. Lonestar jeep club is having a work shop at Baer trax shop in Desoto next Sat. If you go to their website,for directions.

There yours if you want them, I think they will fit your jeep. Just need to figure out how to get them to you. Lonestar jeep club is having a work shop at Baer trax shop in Desoto next Sat. If you go to their website,for directions.

I have a full set of factory service manuals for sale or trade. they are for 89 manuals transmission, but come in real handy for everything else, even auto. I also have a complete gauge cluster, white face with tac. I am in Arlington.

What do you want for the FSMs, or are they going for shipping?

If they're just for the shipping, I'll take them! If you want something for them, "dibs" and I'll toss my hat in the ring for them. I'm assuming they're ChryCo FSMs and not AMC, right?

We can meet there or if you want to meet elsewhere is fine with me. I will check again on the website for info and their location. Their website seems to be down right now.

Back