• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama Approval Rating at 70%

kdailey4315

NAXJA Forum User
I read an article today that stated that Obama approval ratings are at 70%. Approval for what? He's not even the President yet. What are people approving of? His promises, which he already said he would have to scale back on? How can 70% of the people approve when 58 million people voted against him? I just don't get it.

I read an article today that stated that Obama approval ratings are at 70%. Approval for what? He's not even the President yet. What are people approving of? His promises, which he already said he would have to scale back on? How can 70% of the people approve when 58 million people voted against him? I just don't get it.

It's called selective polling.

cover1.jpg
Still no cure for cancer.

I guess I'm in the 30%

I'm in the 30% too, until he actually does something that would require giving approval.

He has done nothing to approve of.

He managed to hold down a good paying senate job while he worked full time running for president, that at least shows something...not sure what though.
As far as I know he has never done anything other then campaign.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time". That old saying has never stopped them from trying to BS all of the people all of the time.
I'd say they are at about a 70% success rate, according to the BS-O-Meter.

What did he do as senate, besides vote present a bunch of times?

Just because he still had the job doesn't mean that he actually did his job.

He managed to hold down a good paying senate job while he worked full time running for president, that at least shows something...not sure what though.
As far as I know he has never done anything other then campaign.

Back