• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TJ Trac bar

Thats a handy piece of info to keep in my back pocket. I think we got an adjustable sitting in the shed we never used ... gonna have to go dig later on.

just off the top of my head, i think everything between a 97+ wrangler and all of the XJ's is interchangeable except for the steering/axle bracketry on the frame.

even the vacuum disconnect axle can be used, and the 2 piece shafts swapped out.

my 97TJ has a 89XJ vacuum disconnect high pinion Dana30 installed in it. i used the 97TJ axle shafts, knuckles and brakes.

my 95XJ has lower control currie enterprise control arms that came off of an 01TJ, and the same part number Trackbar and tie rod as 97TJ.

yeah i love it. i build the front axles in my XJ and TJ basically identical, so that way i don't have to carry so many different trail spares since i can just swap parts between them.

Back