• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Alex, Jeremy, and Ryan

Bruno™

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like Ill be joining the folk in the north come fall. Im sending my entrance papers to WWU in the coming days, so looks like Ill have start working on my hippy act.

-Lyle

P.S. Oh and Alex, how bout at job at Master-Pull? :D

I was about to say that there aren't that many hippies left in Bellingham anymore, but I just remembered that when I went to rent a Ford Focus last year the only car left was a bright red H3. Driving near campus I was flipped off by a hippie chick driving an old truck with worse mileage and emmisions than the Hummer.

I was about to say that there aren't that many hippies left in Bellingham anymore, but I just remembered that when I went to rent a Ford Focus last year the only car left was a bright red H3. Driving near campus I was flipped off by a hippie chick driving an old truck with worse mileage and emmisions than the Hummer.

:peace::laugh2::peace:

-Lyle

:roflmao: Yeah well having no football team is better then having a horrible football team.

-Alex
I take it mud goes to UW?

Good luck getting in! I hear they made it harder than when I applied. They actually had standards the year after I applied, otherwise I wouldn't be here...perhaps.

Its a good school. What do you plan on studying?:wow:

Back