• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Zj Rear Seats- Anyone is SoCal done it?

Ghostrider

Member #344
NAXJA Member
I've got some ZJ rear seats that I'm planning on putting into the heep sometime in the next few weeks/months and was wondering if anyone in Socal had done this particular mod. If so, what are the pitfalls? I've seen various "semi-writeups" on the mod tech forum but nothing from anyone around here- they're all back east. I've PM'd but gotten no responses. And I see differing opinions about the amount of effort required. Thoughts folks? Better yet, if you're willing to help out we can figure out a wrenching weekend. I've got half a case of Corona that is looking for a home.....

That sounds like a whole lotta work....but would be sweet. ZJ pillowtops are the best seats ever.

Inputs seem to vary- a couple writeups I've seen say it's a lot of work (especailly if you want them to fold flush with the rear cargo area) but others say it's practically a bolt in (RedXJ) Guess I'm going to find out when I get around to it. Eventually......

Back