• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

As some of you may or may not know

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Andy Martinez of the Nekromantix passed away last Sunday morning. He was a dear friend of mine, and it's torn me apart inside. I don't know if any of you guys ever had a chance to meet him, but you would have loved him. His funeral was this morning(which is why I'm not working at SX right now), and it really screwed me up. He always used to laugh and tell me to "flat black your jeep, cause it's already a piece of shit". Here's a tribute video a buddy of ours made. The guy was really amazing, and he will be missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kFZAr3pjXE

So if any of you jeep kooks feel like getting drunk tonight, I'll be throwing on the firepit at my place and telling stories about the guy. nine 5 won, seven 5 one thirty six fifty 2

Drunk b-ryce, out.

Last edited:
bryce.... come chill with me tomorrow night. we are in the same mind set right now bro. drinks on me.

Why don't both of you come on out here tomorrow.
The clean desert air will do you some good (and I could use some
help on the Jeep...)

I even have some Imperial Russian Stout left.

:wave:

im sorry to hear that man:(, that is a great band...

Sorry to hear about your loss man.

Back