• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone heard of...

EFR98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm ready to freshen up my sagging lift on my 98. Has anyone heard of Iron Rock Suspension? Are they any good? I currently have Rusty's stuff.................... TIA

Erick

A guy i used to work with has an Iron rock lift on his old WJ. He just recently sold it to a guy i've known for the better part of 20 years. The lift seems to be holding up to "spirited" wheeling! :D

I have a good friend with an Iron Rock long arm kit on his WJ and various steering upgrades. It flexes like mad, very stable and show no signs of sag or bushing wear. He drives it daily in heavy DC Metro traffic, run fast on the highway and seems to be a well designed and built kit.

Bottom line nothing but good things to say about Iron Rock based on his experience.

John

The WJ guys seem to like Iron Rock's suspensions. I have only bought a tie rod and UCAs from them and they are solid components. I had some problems with a TRE I purchased for the tie rod. I called them on sunday intending to leave a message, but they were there to help me.

Not buying the kit. My 98 currently has an adjustable track bar, RC control arm bracket lowering kit, 16" LCA and an AA SYE.. I'm going to get their 5.5" coils and 4.5" pack. I'd like to get a whole new kit but I have an 8.25 29 spline project to fund after this.
Another Q-- Do I need to lower the track bar mount when going 5.5?

Back