• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to look for an 8.8 with 4.10's?

squidd

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,

Just looking for some ideas. I found out that Avetone has a couple ford 8.8s in the 3.55 and 3.73 variety but I would realy like to just get the 4.10 from the get go and would appreciate any ideas where to look for one with the gears I want. I have a post on the wanted's here and craigslist.

I've kept my eyes open there the last couple of trips with no luck so far. Lots of drum brake exploders... Got my swap kit brakets on order and am putting the parts together for the swap. Just need to find the right axle. Wifes christmas present to me :) ford 8.8 no more worries about the axle.

Hey,

Just looking for some ideas. I found out that Avetone has a couple ford 8.8s in the 3.55 and 3.73 variety but I would realy like to just get the 4.10 from the get go and would appreciate any ideas where to look for one with the gears I want. I have a post on the wanted's here and craigslist.

Try car-part.com.
Some of the yards that show up are pretty proud of their parts but you can find good deals on there too.

How much would you be asking for one with 4.10's? My budget would let me go higher.

Back