• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone running a tnt rear bumper rock runner?

dzolcali

NAXJA Forum User
Just curious I searched for this and found very diluted results...

also anyone running a RE lift getting clunking type noises over small bumps on the roads not off road...? squeeks and stuff...mines fairly new like a week and the noises are start to drive me crazy on the road...should it be quiet or really obnoxious?

dzolcali said:
Just curious I searched for this and found very diluted results...

also anyone running a RE lift getting clunking type noises over small bumps on the roads not off road...? squeeks and stuff...mines fairly new like a week and the noises are start to drive me crazy on the road...should it be quiet or really obnoxious?
The clunking noise is most likely from your front shocks. Do a search for bar pin eliminator a set of those should eliminate your problem. Also, check your top shock bushings...make sure they're there, in good shape, and not loose or over tightened.

caglezxj said:
Hey,

I have the TnT front bumper very nice and strong. But the rear bumper we made ourself and it is based off the front bumper. Looks very slick with 1.75 dom tubing with steel plate added for strength and good looks. also the way it mounts makes it easy to remove if needed. If interested I can get some pictures and a price for you.

i may be interested in your rear bumper can you send me some more info and pics

my rear bumper is stock...I ordered the tnt rock runner bumper and I was wanting really to find peoples with their pics and installs etc...but thats cool if you want my stock bumper hit me up on aim..dzolcali

peace

squeaks?

turn up the stereo....

or if you are doorless - drive faster...

lol thats what i have been doing but for some reason occasionally i'm not in the mood for noise period....and I just want to drive and clear my head and the squeeks really fug with that a lot.

Back