• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cabin Fever

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
So, I'm sitting here, wishing I were somewhere other than my apartment. I don't have anyplace to go or any money to spend so I have nothing to do but look at pictures I've taken. Reminds me of places I wish I rather were at....
Goat Mountain November 23rd, 2007
cabinfever.jpg

Anybody else?

You could make more video compliations of 4x4 trips. Maybe some with never seen before footage!

or a B real of bloopers :)

Oh no... so much pressure! I'll see what I can find

I tricked a friend of mine into funding a trip this weekend, I told her how nice it would be at the beach "Okay, lets go!" Little does she know I've got a rather creative route planned across the coast range :D

Oh no... so much pressure! I'll see what I can find

I tricked a friend of mine into funding a trip this weekend, I told her how nice it would be at the beach "Okay, lets go!" Little does she know I've got a rather creative route planned across the coast range :D

If you are bored have no job and no life you will miss for a couple weeks, there is a good road tripped planned between some buddies an I, just need to chip in for gas.:cheers:

Back