• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of my XJ

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
nothing fancy, just something to get me started in the off road world. it sounds like it has a light knock at start up but im not 100% ON THAT.

Sedanforsale003.jpg

Sedanforsale010.jpg

Sedanforsale005.jpg

Sedanforsale011.jpg

Sedanforsale012.jpg

Sedanforsale013.jpg

Sedanforsale014.jpg

Sedanforsale020.jpg

and the reason for wanting a 4x4 1:1

DSC_0215.jpg

questions, comments, suggestions???

Good lookin Heep, clean. I have heard that a lot of them have that.

Haha, those RCs are getting pretty popular. With large spreads in lots of magazines it is interesting where this will go. I bet the kids will become pro at the RC crawling and then keep bugging the parents to drive the trail rig. I am guessing then mini crawlers like TrophyKarts for the kids coming out right after the economy picks up. (unless already out there) :) JMO

thats a pretty good looking xj

what RCs are those?

its hard to say what RC's they are. most are hybrid builds using TLT axles, axial axles, New birght bodies, blah blah blah... the land rover was built but some guy on scale4x4rc.org as well as the others. But you can gte an axila rtr and make a chassis and pretty much get into it for about 300-400 bucks. depending on what kind of radio and electronics you choose. i have 2 weely kings that i made scalers out of and pretty much love. Though the axles are kinda wide, it sill is a pretty fun rig to run.

this bronco body was cut and custome made by a member aswell. its pretty detailed.

DSC_0179.jpg

he actually races mustangs for a living. I belive he's know as spankintime racing. His name is Adam.

thats freaking cool!

we must talk!

im thinking about getting into RC crawling, i've had cars and boats before but never ventured into crawling.

are there any good RTR kits that would give me a good starting point and i could build off of?

you can send me a PM so i don't jack your thread

I need new glasses. The RC's look like I can jump in and drive.

Welcome to NAXJA.

I'm amazed at how real those looked. The bronco just looked a little too vibrant to be a full size rig, I had to stare at that one for a few minutes. Welcome to the group. Maybe you can help me do some work with my Savage 25, I would love to make a scale XJ body to match my rig!

So when are going to take it out and lose your trail cherry?

well, show me where i can get my novice driving skills to the test. i love in los angeles so anything within an hour drove would be awesome. Im going to vasquez rocks on sunday for some RC crawlin. any one know of any spots to run the jeep around there?

Nice jeep man, see you on the trails!!

Back