• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya the 24 whos down?

slipyoke

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys trying to get a group together to do a run up in tahuya on the 24th. im corresponding with some budys from jeep forum so im hoping for a good turn out. looks like were trying to meet up at the krispy cream by the tacoma mall at 8:00. i may try to get a olympia meet up point as well if i can get enough guys out of area to commit.

For those who havent been Tahuya has got somthing for every one. A lot of mid level trails that nothing a few inches of lift and some 31 MTs cant handle. as well as some gnarly trails with bypasses so no one gets left behind. also there are a few rock gardens, two or three that arnt to bad some mid level stuff and then some straight up rock buggy sh*t. recovery equipment is for sure a pluss so at least bring a tow rope and a jack.

right now we got these guys coming.
2 xjs
wj
toyota4rnr
yj

yeah man thats me with the red XJ. i was hopeing u would show up on here. i talked to seth but hes working this might be an ok run im hoping for like 8 guys with jeep forum and naxja we might be able to pull it.

Oh no shit whats up dan...so i might be able to go...ill talk to the misses and see what i can work out....are the oly guys gonna meet at schawbs again?

-PJ-

Well last time we went there MOST of the water was about 9" deep but i went through a couple holes that pussed water over my hood...('89 3" Bastard spring list & 32") So its not that deep.

-PJ-

about the standin watter thing. last time i was up there there wasnt a lot of rain and there were a few big holes with water but they were tottaly avoidable. there may be a trail ot two that are unpassable but prolly no big deal. i dont want to get to wet if i can avoid it.

Oh and pj get on that little lady of yours we would love to have ya.

Well im out for sure i have to replace my my rear main, oil adapter O ring, and oil pan gasket along with fender trimming....Sorry to poon out on you guys i would love to be out there with yall....just make sure you take some good pictures....Also i work on weekends now too:cry:
But i do make 10 bucks an hour!:party:

-PJ-

Back