• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shotgun Shops

praetorian

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to purchase a Benelli M4. The only problem is I can't find it in stock anywhere. You guys got any good ideas of places to look?

Bass Pro Shops in Vegas

im no gun nut, but isnt buying from a dealer, then having them ship it to any local store to complete the transaction the way to go on rare/hard to find guns?

Tried Turners in signal hill, said they won't be getting a shipment until mid February. I haven't called their other locations though. Didn't think about bass pro shops, anyone seen benellis at that location?

Yeah they aren't cheap. Proforce in brea wants like 1480. But they are out of stock until who knows. Bass pro doesn't sell it and turners wants 1800...

I wish I could have one of these, holy crap!

saiag12_adjsight.jpg

HAHA hes looking for a binelli, and you offer a mossberg NICE!! That was a good one.

The Mossberg 930 SPX is faster than the Benelli. 930 is almost identical to a FN SLP, which is also up there with the Benelli in price. The Mossy is just as nice as the others for half the price. FWIW, I know guys ditching their Benellis because the guns can't keep cycle times up to match the shooters. ;)

im no expert in gun laws, but supposedly w/ a bullet button, saiga's are ca-legal...!

that being said, i need to stop spending all my disposably income on jeep parts!

Back