PDA

View Full Version : FYI SoCal

Tom_T&Js_Offroad
January 14th, 2009, 12:46
LastMJ (http://naxja.org/forum/member.php?u=45601) & FASTCOBRA (http://naxja.org/forum/member.php?u=45906) also works for T&J's and can help with any questions you might have.

LastMJ
January 14th, 2009, 13:20
Hello everyone. My name is Jake. I've been here awhile (though my original account,Jake4x, got deleted)

Mostly just lurking around, reading and watching.

Anyhow, if there is anything I can help out with, please let me know.

--Jake

Ryno XJ
January 14th, 2009, 13:23
Hello everyone. My name is Jake. I've been here awhile (though my original account,Jake4x, got deleted)

Mostly just lurking around, reading and watching.

Anyhow, if there is anything I can help out with, please let me know.

--Jake

Oh heck....they let anybody in here now! :gee:
Good to see back here Jake.

LastMJ
January 14th, 2009, 13:42
HaHa Yea I got in under the radar

FASTCOBRA
January 14th, 2009, 13:58
Hello everyone, i started with T&J performance 8 months ago. I am learning about off road racing and crawling. I have been around street racing my whole life. I have track time with IHRA, NHRA and SCCA. I just bought my first 4X4, it is a 90 Cherokee prerunner. I am looking forward to all the events and races this year. It is nice to meet everyone.

Ryno XJ
January 14th, 2009, 14:17
Welcome.

djblade311
January 14th, 2009, 15:29
thanks guys and welcome aboard

xcm
January 14th, 2009, 16:10
thanks for bringing your guys upfront....
i for one, love it when vendors show a sizeable front on the forums....

Jump This
January 15th, 2009, 07:14
I just want to see the pre-runner!

:D

boostamante
January 15th, 2009, 08:43
fast cobra is a nice guy. havent met him yet, but will be taking my XJ to them when i get a chance for some inspections :P

tone
January 15th, 2009, 19:57
T&Js is great, I got a call the other day from a new employee introducing him self and letting me know about online specials/web site update. I have spent alot of money well worth it on their products and have no complaints! As soon as I get my feet back on the ground money wise Im sure I will be spending more and probably stop by there since I live closer and dont live in Atlanta. :D

FASTCOBRA
January 16th, 2009, 10:18
Tone, thank you for the compliment. I am the new guy here at T & J's. I am going through our customers alphabetically and only in the D's. I hope everyone has a great year. I am looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

FASTCOBRA
January 16th, 2009, 10:20
Hey jump this, as soon as i get pics everyone will see my project. This will be a fun build.