• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 hitches, 2 31's wheel and tires and a gas tank skid for sale.

MarioWario

NAXJA Forum User
$100 for all of them.
gas tank skid id off a 86 pioneer
the hitches are off a 86 and 96.
and the tires i dont know where they came from but theyre 31 by 11.50 and would make perfect spare tires.

i honestly couldnt tell you im thinking stock and i dunno if it'll fit an 01 or not...

100_0272.jpg

100_0273.jpg

100_0274.jpg

15 bucks a hitch maybe??

i'll buy one. i'm available to pick it up all weekend or after 4 weekdays. Let me know the time and place to pick one up.

I live in maricopa, work in chandler. if you happen to be roaming to either area i'd like to meet up, but i am by no means asking you to go out of your way. i will gladly pick it up if you do not plan to head east :D

im planning on heading to chandler tomorrow too go look at purchasing a new xj

that would be incredibly convenient. what time? I'm sure i can escape from work for a little while if its during the day. I'll even throw in an extra $5 for shipping and handling :D

i work near kyrene and chandler, let me know where to meet up and what time. :D

i'm heading there around 11am hopefully i dunno what part tho...
505-261-4506
give me a call later today or tonight and we can discuss this.
which one would you want??

i'm heading there around 11am hopefully i dunno what part tho...

give me a call later today or tonight and we can discuss this.
which one would you want??

no preference. i don't think the unibody was changed between those years so i'm pretty sure they both will mount up on my '94. I'll give you a call around 5p tonight.

gas tank skid is gone still have 2 32's and two hitches for sale and now a carr silver light bar with 5 silver KC lights already wired up on them i might possibly sell if the price is right...

Back