• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need XJ's to borrow in PDX area

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
I need to mock tube doors for springtime coming around.

I need 3 vehicles to do the design work on.

- late model 2 door
- early model 2 door
- late model 4 door

Drae and Alex, I have PM/Emails into you as I know you had inquired on the late model 4 door in the past.

Priority right now is early model 2 door, if you have one, and could bring it to our plant for a couple days, we'd offer you the set of tube doors in exchange for letting us use the Jeep.

(For the early model, we would need the Jeep already prepped, meaning the doors already set up for quick removal so we don't have to spend time de-pinning your doors. There are several NAXJA write-ups on this)

Post here, PM me, or email me: jason at warriorproducts.com

:laugh: Awesome. He is interested, how soon do you need the jeep down there?

I am talking with him to work out some details, but would this weekend work?

-Alex

Alex,

We'd like to have it here as soon as possible.

However, we are not open on weekends at all. As a manufacturer without any retail responsibility, beyond our plant hours of weekdays 7:30-4:00 the place is shut down and locked up tight.

If there's any way you could work a drop it on monday, pick it up on friday sort of thing, that'd be best. I have a feeling that this will make it difficult to work with people that aren't in the area.

Brandon (from crawl) is in Vancouver /w early body style 2 door and is currently very open during the week. I can hook him up /w your number if it's still needed. Only thing is you'd have to help him prep the doors for removal.

J

Brandon (from crawl) is in Vancouver /w early body style 2 door and is currently very open during the week. I can hook him up /w your number if it's still needed. Only thing is you'd have to help him prep the doors for removal.

J

If he's got availability, then yeah have him call me. 503-691-8915 anytime from 730-4 weekdays.

Back