• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

memorial for my sister.

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
i know none of you knew her, but most of you know how devastated i was last year when my sister passed away.

this sunday will be one year since we lost her, and we will be having a little get together at her old stomping ground, the Hi-N-Dry bar in torrance. if anyone would like to come by and hang out, drinks are on me.. even if its just a soda ;)

we'll be there from 3pm till they make us leave.

-G

Its been a year already? It seems like last week..

I'll be out of town, but if I get home early enough (unlikely) I'll swing by. If I make it, the drinks will be on me, though.

I should be able to make it mike, i have not hung out with your black ass in a while.
i'll make sure they stock up on grape drank for us :cheers:

thanks for the support guys. all of you as a group really helped me get myself and my family back together after this happened last year, and i just wanted to invite you all to join in sort of a party in her honor. she would have loved it :D

Its been a year already? It seems like last week..

Time is strange that way when you lose someone; it is so fast while so painfully slow.

I can't make it out Mike, once again my condolences to you and yours. Hang in there, though, it does get easier, but you won’t notice it when it does.

Tim

i know none of you knew her

Actually I did briefly meet her when I was giving you the tickets for Derrick's Disneyland trip a couple years ago.

But I won't be able to make it out on Sunday because I've got a major (clusterfawk) project at work that's happening this weekend. As Cal said before me if I were there I'd be buying you drinks because that's just how it works.

:cheers:

here is a flyer i made for my mom to pass around to Samantha's friends, the adress of the place is at the bottom. its a small hole in the wall place, and parking is less than optimal.

sam_memorial2.jpg

Hey Mike it's a long shot but if I can get dean and alek out in timefor me to make it I'll come down I haven't been down that way in ages
sounds good we should be there pretty late, unless they toss me out for being drunk :D

Wish I could make it Mike, I have always wanted to tip some suds with you and the crew, seems like it would be.......very interesting! So sorry about your sister, you have my deepest condolences! Be safe

Back