• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mustang resto

1990JEEPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
so my dad just finished restoring our '67 mustang. nothing too fancy. the interior and drivetrain is the stock 289 with an edelbrock intake and an exhaust with an auto tranny. all he did was remove the dents, added some GT parts to the body, painted it and found some rims off a new mustang

before:

IMG_0013-1.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

and now:

IMG_0002-7.jpg

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

i will try to get some daytime pics soon

beautiful

Sweet!

I showed the pix to the other half, and that colour is purtyful. What colour is it, and where'd you get it? I probably won't use it on Beck, but I'd like to keep it in mind if I score another XJ for her and restomod it...

(Sorry - Beck is going to get flat OD still...)

Looks Good!

It's like money in the bank.

Everytime I see a mustang I want to go and bug my neighbor about the one sitting in his garage. FYI its a 67 gt500 fastback, it needs a lot of attention but it'd be sweet!

Looking good for sure!!

Sweet!

I showed the pix to the other half, and that colour is purtyful. What colour is it, and where'd you get it? I probably won't use it on Beck, but I'd like to keep it in mind if I score another XJ for her and restomod it...

(Sorry - Beck is going to get flat OD still...)

i will have to ask my dad about the name of it. but its a metallic blueish indigo color.

and thanks for all the compliments guys!

WOW!! That thing is beautiful..

Nice work.

I'm itching to resume work on my '66. Once I get my concrete pad poured in the back yard (I have a drive-through garage and that will be my designated work area) I'm going to start pulling it apart.

Missing+some.jpg

Old picture - Notice the stock red Jeep in the background :D

Nice Mustang project!
I have a 65 notch myself. Pure white w/ Shelby stripes, Stang II front suspension w/ coil-overs, power rack & pinion, carbed, cammed, 10.5:1 comp. 302/C4/9" w/ detroit, 3:55's, etc, etc.
Only pic I have currently: hiding in the garage...
rack1.jpg

gotta drag it out for more pics in near future.....ah and Finish it Too!

On this note, I have some leftovers from my 65 coupe build if anyone Might be interested.
I have a pair of 66 original rear 1/4 panels and a couple trunk lids, might have other stuff too.

Back