• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i need some help sunday for about 1/2 hour

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
the court found in my favor and i get my jet ski from the EX it is a 2000 Kawasaki Jet Ski and weighs a bit and i was hoping to get 2 or 3 guys to help move it from the trailer to the back of my truck

please drop me a pm if you WILL SHOW, i have many people flake but i need to have this go quickly, safely and as smoothly as possible

pm sent

Hey Troy, Glad to hear ya got it back.
Do to the fact that YOU paid for it, and that she tried to slime ya out of it.

Congrads Troy!

You deserve it!

the court found in my favor and i get my jet ski from the EX it is a 2000 Kawasaki Jet Ski and weighs a bit and i was hoping to get 2 or 3 guys to help move it from the trailer to the back of my truck

please drop me a pm if you WILL SHOW, i have many people flake but i need to have this go quickly, safely and as smoothly as possible

Well, I'm not a guy... but pm sent... I'm a strong old wench =)

Carol

He's got a pick up truck with a stake bed. He should be good but he probably could use a hand

No problem, though it might take more than just me, if what I heard about her is right =)

Well, yeah. It's true.

It'll take a couple of you :D

Although I'm unable to help, I'd like to say congrats to gettin the jet ski.

I can help too, but it sounds like you have more than enough already.

With all you guys available Sunday... maybe we should head up to CC after the Jet Ski is moved!!

Back