• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP IN OCOTILLO WELLS!!!!

AdamGriffiths

NAXJA Forum User
I'm posting this for my son. He and his family rolled his jeep in Ocotillo Wells. All five (including three small children) are stuck with the jeep upside down in a ditch, south of the 78 and west of Pole Line Rd. His cell number is 619-987-7656. His wife's cell is 619-787-0229. Please help them, if you can.
It is now 10:35 a.m. PST.

I'm 100% broke, or else I'd fire up the diesel right now. Like honestly, I think it's got enough fuel to make it about 10 miles, and with the current status of my checking account, I won't be able to add any.

Wish I could help, sorry.

I am taliking to Rick, (Jump this) and he is calling them right now. He is in Borrego and will help out.

Help is coming, did they call 911 is anyone hurt?

Both #'s went straight to voice mail, is there any more info on the situation or another number to use?

Just got off the phone with Adam, and everyone is ok...it was a slow roll over. The Jeep is just stuck in a ditch. I have put them in contact with Rick, and he should be able to help.

Last edited:
thanks for the quick reply Ryno. no one's injured, so he didn't call 911 and tie up emergency personnel. they have water and shelter from the sun, but he has no way out. and i doubt AAA can help, either. he thinks it'll take another Jeepster. thanks again.

thanks again Ryno. Adam was having trouble receiving calls, so I'm glad Rick was persistent. I'll stay on this thread in case you get any updates from Rick, or anyone else. I've heard great things from Adam about this group. Looks like he was right.

:clap: NAXJA saves the day.

Hope everything goes good!!

Rick is out there right now trying to find them. Everyone is ok......the kids are having a blast according to Adam.

Back