• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where can I get this piece?

Or you could use a regular nut.

yeah, you can use a regular 3/8 nut. you'll have to stick a decent sized flathead underneath though while your torque it. it's kinda tricky, but it can be done. try and get that specialized nut though!

Dimestore/Chrysler dropped that staked-nut/flag assembly a few years back. Either use a hard flanged nut, or hit the junkyards.

I may have a couple lying in the garage that I don't have any use for.

You could also just weld a flag to a standard nut. We did that for an aftermarket track bar that required a larger nut/bolt.

I would buy the correct nut or weld a flag on. That flag is there for a reason, and I think after a few years of rusting you'd be sorry if you didn't have it.

If you simply cannot find one anywhere, PM me. I think I have one somewhere, but it's dark and cold, so I won't bother to look unless you need it. If you do, I'll stick it in an envelope and mail it to you.

Back