• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

goler gultch

JESSE A

NAXJA Forum User
Went and did some more exploring and found this cool canyon.
l_076ec273fc8345e09be7c43c74216f80.jpg

l_345e0bb4d7984a8facff24a0070be2da.jpg

l_be4526effdd64f12bcbd430e5e980736.jpg

l_314bdf8544a14371937ebc6c47cb5124.jpg

l_545746042d224f6cb8536bc52f0bb59a.jpg

l_c689a4c9fb9f434f9db1737bd997cffa.jpg

l_c35543531ff84719b18bec2f211a154c.jpg

l_d8c7c1b3f42c4beaafaccf71a3cd05c3.jpg

It was pretty fun i only got to go up it a little ways, i was with my dad in his stock 4x4 Silverado. Does any one know if it goes out anywhere?

jesse

No i did go pretty far walked/wheeled a lot of it and then my dad wanted to go so i was just wondering if anyone had ran it before.

its up by randsburd and spangler hills area

Damn dude I wish I could get out and wheel half as much as you do!

Ya i try to get out as much as i can :), it might slow down a lot though because im trying to buy a house:).

Ya i try to get out as much as i can :), it might slow down a lot though because im trying to buy a house:).

Congrats on that! Lots of wheeling time and thinking about buying a house at your age... I'm in the wrong business!

Trust me, buying a house drains the life out of your wheeling time and budget. I just bought a house, the wheeling stopped for 2 months and the free time to wheel is down by at least 40% now. My advice is to stay stong and plan as many trips as possible as far out as possible. Then, if there is a misses, and she says you need to stay home to work on the house, tell her it was planned a long time ago ;) I had to pull that one out to go to Goatfest. If not I would have been drywalling the whole weekend
:speepin:

It was pretty fun i only got to go up it a little ways, i was with my dad in his stock 4x4 Silverado. Does any one know if it goes out anywhere?

jesse
You need to get a map of the area because, there's a whole bunch of cool stuff to see! Goler Gulch (same guy that they named Goler Wash in Death Valley after) through a series of interconnecting trails, hooks up with last Chance Canyon. I ran it last year and spent the whole day exploring and got home after dark! The map I used was the "Friends of Jawbone Off-highway vehicle" map.......Big thanks to desertrandy on the boards for giving me his spare map. You might try: www.jawbone.org ------------Hans

Last edited:
I know its going to cut down on my wheeling time but i think its time to take the step as long as can get approved, but thanks for the info hans, i thought it looked like last chance canyon terrain.

jesse

You need to get a map of the area because, there's a whole bunch of cool stuff to see! Goler Gulch (same guy that they named Goler Wash in Death Valley after) through a series of interconnecting trails, hooks up with last Chance Canyon. I ran it last year and spent the whole day exploring and got home after dark! The map I used was the "Friends of Jawbone Off-highway vehicle" map.......Big thanks to desertrandy on the boards for giving me his spare map. You might try: www.jawbone.org ------------Hans

X2 been on that same trail.

Back