• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Hack n' Tap W/ Driveshaft

RE Hack n' Tap for 97-01 plus a front drive shaft that I converted with the proper spicer flange adapter.

The drive shaft u-joints have about 100 miles on them, they are not spicers but they were the best that my local advanced auto had to offer at the time. The flange adapter is a genuine spicer part and the drive shaft is from a 96 XJ. I will also include the tap and bolt that is required for instalation, this is everyhting that you need to SYE your jeep.

I'd like to get $125 shipped

Thanks for looking

PICS:

SBCheadssurfboard009-1.jpg

SBCheadssurfboard012.jpg

SBCheadssurfboard018.jpg

SBCheadssurfboard022.jpg

SBCheadssurfboard023.jpg

SBCheadssurfboard032.jpg

SBCheadssurfboard033.jpg

SBCheadssurfboard041.jpg

So $125 shipped anywhere?

You might have yourself a deal. What transmission and rear axle was this in? I'm hoping it will work with an AW4 and C8.25.

Chris

That's $125 shipped to the continental US, if you are in Borneo or the Australian outback there will be extra charges but as long as your in the lower 48 states your fine.

It was originally set-up with an AW4, NP231 & C8.25 but I came across a D44 from an 87' pioneer and then I used it with that set-up for about a year.

You can paypal me: [email protected], if you get it paid for by 4 p.m. eastern time I will drop it off at UPS tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your time and consideration

Kelvin

So $125 shipped anywhere?

You might have yourself a deal. What transmission and rear axle was this in? I'm hoping it will work with an AW4 and C8.25.

Chris

If that deal falls through I would like to be next in line. I can paypal you the money asap. PM me if it comes available.
Thanks
Tony

Back