• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Whip

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
25am59k.jpg

Picked up a new daily for the GF. She's gonna need something reliable and good on gas for school coming up. It's a fully loaded EX, vtec, upgraded stereo, disc braks, sunroof, blah blah blah. Overall I'm pretty happy with it so far :D

First new car!

veeeeeeeeteeecchhhhh waaaaaWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(deepbreath)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What year? Is it brand new? If not, how many miles?

Bye Bye Corolla..........Nice car Jimbo

Yep, brand new, had 22 miles on her, hadn't even been test driven. Still was wrapped in all the plastic.

very cool man...im just not a fan of how the gauges are laid out...

they are reliable as shit tho. nice choice

It kinda grew on me pretty quick actually. The speedo is almost like a heads up display, and I like that. Makes it easy to pay attention, not a fan of electronic speedos but it'll do. And yea, we bought it because of the ridiculously good reliability ratings lol.

veeeeeeeeteeecchhhhh waaaaaWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(deepbreath)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah That's exactly what I was doing all night hahahahaha. (making the noises not actually doing it haha)

Yep, brand new, had 22 miles on her, hadn't even been test driven. Still was wrapped in all the plastic.

SWEET!!!

I am not a fan of buying brand new (and taking the initial depreciation hit) but, having bought a few brand new cars in my life, it's nice driving something you know the FULL history on.

SWEET!!!

I am not a fan of buying brand new (and taking the initial depreciation hit) but, having bought a few brand new cars in my life, it's nice driving something you know the FULL history on.
And that's the incentive I thought about buying new. We spend about $4,000 more for a car I KNOW has been taken care of, never missed an oil change, never run low on oil pressure, never wrecked, etc...

I'm happy. She's SUPER happy lol. We'll have to come over soon so you can check it out. BBQ soon?

it's nice driving something you know the FULL history on.

And being the first one to rip a nice roosty one in the drivers seat. :gee:

Nice, you'll like it.

I wanted to get the Civic SI but when I bought they were marking them up over MSRP and refusing to budge.

I practically stole my Accord by comparison. Stick shift 4 door Accords are apparently not desirable in LA.

Nice, you'll like it.

I wanted to get the Civic SI but when I bought they were marking them up over MSRP and refusing to budge.

I practically stole my Accord by comparison. Stick shift 4 door Accords are apparently not desirable in LA.
Yea SI's are still ridiculously expensive. I could never justify spending 27k for a civic lol.

A 2 door accord was our second choice, but this popped up.

Yea SI's are still ridiculously expensive. I could never justify spending 27k for a civic lol.

A 2 door accord was our second choice, but this popped up.

27k are you serious? I would just buy a slightly used GTI for 6k less!

27k are you serious? I would just buy a slightly used GTI for 6k less!

I wouldn't. But at 27k a WRX is a possibility as is a Mazdaspeed 3, both of which I'd love to own.

As a heart attack, they were listed in the showroom for 26,900 fully loaded.

You can pick up an MS3 for under 23 now days. I think MSRP is 24k.

Yeah my friend's dad just bought one, sweet car.

Although I just spent the weekend driving a CTS-V so now I'm craving V8 power again...

Back