• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB XJ stuff

James98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking to do some upgrades on the ol' XJ soon and thought Id see if I could get some used stuff before buying new. So, here is a list:

- set of 4 or 5 black steelies with 3-4 in backspacing 5 on 4.5
- rock sliders
- winch
- rear bumper with tire carrier
- rear leaf packs 3.5 - 5 in of lift
- lock rite for a D30
- 33x12.5x15
- 4.56 gears for D30 and 8.25

Let me know if anyone has any of these shenanigans for sale for cheap, I have some stuff to trade also.

I have 4.56 r&p gears. They are brand new Yukon gears. Only problem is a chip on one of the teeth on the pinion. Here's a pic. If you want it we can discuss price.

newstuff3.jpg

So.... no on the gears?

I would agree on the chip. If the gears are setup properly the pattern will be centered on the pinion anyway, therefore it wouldnt matter.

Just my .02

Lata

I am also willing to trade straight across, my polished aluminum 15x8s for some 15x8 steelies with at 4 inches or less of backspacing.

Well if we could figure something out, it would work for me. I will be up in Chandler picking up some rock sliders on Sunday the 25th, in the afternoon. PM me

I have the rock sliders taken care of. If anyone has any of the other stuff let me know! Rims, CO2 tank, and Lock Right Locker especially. Thanks

Back