• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 XJ for sale...

Mr. Black

NAXJA Forum User
Asking $3000 o.b.o. No time to wheel right now and just figure I'd start over when I do get time again.

1994 XJ
4.0 6cyl
AX15 5 speed
NP231 w/SYE
Tom woods rear drive shaft
D44 out of an 87 XJ. With mini spool and 3.54 gears
HP D30 3.54 gears and lock right and shafts from a TJ (for bigger u-joint)
TNT Y-link
Rusty's gas tank skid
Rusty's 4.5" front springs
Big Offroad rear leafs
Rusty's extended brake lines
R.E. track bar brace and track bar
TNT track bar mount
Poison Spyder customs tie rod
33x13.5x15 SS TSL's
Black soft 8's rims
Rubicon Monotube shocks
JKS BPE's front and rear

I've got TNT unibody stiffeners to go with it, but they aren't installed.
Also have front recovery hooks and brackets for it that aren't installed.

No bumpers on the Jeep, but both stock ones are sitting in my garage.

I've got the brake master cylinder from a 97xj sitting in the garage that can go with it also, just never got around to putting it on.

No swaybar, but I have the stock one lying in the garage also.

Everything works, Heat, AC, etc. Manual windows, I've changed out the stock dummy light guage cluster for one that has all the guages. installed a radiatorbarn 3core radiator last summer, new coil last week, new plugs, wires, dist. cap last summer. Showing 14x,xxx miles, but I believe that to be higher than actual due to speedo being off when I got it (Speedo read faster than actual, and I drove it that way for about a year, who knows how long before that). Replaced headliner last summer.

Known issues...

Leaking pass. side rear axle seal (but I have new bearings and seals for both sides to go with the XJ, they just need to be installed).

leaks power steering fluid

More pictures coming...
tires2.jpg

tires.jpg

damn you reply quick. :laugh3: Yes, tagged and inspected. Inspection expires 04/09 and registration up 06/09. Title in hand. I was using it as a daily driver for a little bit, till I picked up a new DD.

143,xxx but I believe that to be higher than actual. The speedo was off when I got the XJ (who knows how long before I got it) and I didn't fix it for the first 1 1/2yrs I had it (speedo read faster than actual speed).

Still got it?
If so, can I come take a look at it friday?

Yes I've still got it. I won't be around much Friday, as I have already made plans to help a friend. If you want to come by Sat or Sun I should be around though. I'll PM you my number just in case.

congrats mr black sorry for your loss and all that jazz time to build bigger and better right

looks like ian will be here in fallz town next weekend to cure all that ails the new hex jay

Back