• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is the TNT belly pan supposed to come with hardware?

ZJeepX

NAXJA Forum User
I didnt even think about it until now but I have one sitting in my garage all painted up and it didnt come with any hardware or that extra peice of steel for the crush sleeve frame mount. Is that just how everyone got theres?

I'm pretty sure they just made a mistake, give them a call and they will probably sort it out for you.

-Alex

Thats what I thought, it was my mom who ordered it for me for christmas so I have been trying to get her to call with all the info she gave them so they know where to ship and all that. Should of had her just give me the money and ordered it myself.

Thanks everyone

I was missing some of the hardware in my last TNT order. Called about it a few weeks ago and the sales rep said they'd send it out for me. Still not here last week so I called again, supposed to be on it's way now...

They should be able to look up your order no problem, it's not exactly a large operation they're running. The owner answered the phone last time I called. Just call them up yourself.

:callme:

I got the hardware with mine, but didn't get the outer mounting plate, so I had to make my own.

TnT makes awesome stuff, but I hate that they require a signature for all their shipments. I got a heavy duty tie rod from them that cost $60 and my mom had to wait for hours for the UPS guy to come so she could sign for it.

Back