• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The goodies I got today.

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
A few weeks back Victor from MASTER-PULL left his card on my jeep when I parked it at school one evening. I decided to get a hold of him and check out the company since it is very close to me up in Bellingham. When I arrived I was expecting a few stickers and maybe a show of the products but I was given a few hours of education about the different winchlines and tow ropes that MASTER-PULL carries. I also acquired a few items from them shown below, along with a job.;)

If you guys are thinking of ordering any synthetic ropes for winchlines or extensions either check out http://www.masterpull.com/.:thumbup:

Oh and I also got some stickers.:D

Here is what I got today:

DSCN0040.jpg

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0043.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

-Alex

Very nice man. That's sick. What did you do with the old synthetic line?
And what's the job?

~Scott

Keil is getting the old synthetic line, he has to make me a rear bumper first. :D

Right now I am going to be working on splicing rope ends and making up sections. Also doing some promoting for the company, possibly becoming a vendor online here and doings ads on NAXJA.

-Alex

Sick Alex, you got lucky man! haha. Hook it up with stickers! :)

~Scott

So you know, when I get a winch feel free to hook it up....:D

Sweet deal man. I wish someone that wanted to give me lots of $$$ worth of free stuff would leave their card on my car...

-Lyle

So can our new pres here get me on the vendors list for the chapter? :D That thing hasn't been updated in a while.

-Alex

Why? Are you donating all that haul to the NW Fest raffle? :scottm:

SCORE! you lucky bastard!

Good job!

I don't think those ropes are intended for use in bedroom activities. :shhh:

Willy

Back