• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 30 hub assembly

Shomsky462

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
i belive that my hub bearing units are toast. the shafts that i have in right now are from PNP so i dont know how many miles they have on them but i could imagine quite a bit.
what companies make hub assemblies?
any companies like yukon or something?

theyre for a dana 30 on a 91
thanks
-Shomsky

Hub assemblies can be found at pretty much any parts shop, I also prefer Timken.

Make sure you get enough torque on the axle nut.

I got some for about $80 or so for Timkens. Call Lawrence at Parts Plus in Orange, CA. Dont have his number right now.

I also have some used hub assemblies from a 99 with about 99K miles. They are actually in excellent and didnt require replacement but I did anyway if anyone wants some cheap.

J

bajacalal said:
Would you please let me know what store was selling them for this price? That is less than what I have found locally.

That, my friends, is why I tell you to deal with a local, deal with them often, and try to send the business when you can! It's nice getting jobber at a parts house - I've also been dealing with a dealer parts department long enough to get jobber there as well...

It wasn't online - just a small (two stores) chain that I've been dealing with for the last ten years.

5-90

Back