• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ventura Gun Show

99xjache

NAXJA Member #1289
Its this weekend at the fairgrounds in Ventura. I'll be there from about 9 to 1.

Time for bulk ammo and paper targets, a new flag and possible a new pistol.

Probably a Glock 9mm.

Anyone else going?

The 9mm is one caliber besides a .40 that i dont already have. The round is cheap enough to shoot regular target practice as well as desert plinking without hurting the wallet to much.

I have a pretty diverse arsenal as it is, but I know I can get a better, lighter carry weapon in a 9 or 40 caliber vs. say 44 0r 45.

par for the Ventura show. 3 buildings mostly full, only a few vendors outside.

bought some ammo, 500 7.62 for the SKS, and some high vis splatter targets. I cant believe how much ammo has gone up in the last year. I just buy the crappy Wolf brand for the SKS, used to pay 80 to 90 bucks for 500. I just spent 150 for 500. Getting too expensive to shoot anymore. I cant believe 22's are almost $20 for 500. I can remember not to long ago paying $10 for 525 Remington Hollow points.

California gun laws really suck ass.

A

Back