• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 2009 Date....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
June 11-14th. This just so happens to be the same weekend that RC has an RC ROCS competition too, so it will be an exciting weekend!!

So get that vacation time booked now!!

We don't have some of the other details worked out yet, but as soon as we get them finalized, you'll be the first to know.

Thanks,
Andy

The park is packed during a comp. Hard to walk through the parking lot. Good luck.

Just hope that everybody is gonna be watching the comp, and not on the trails.

Honestly though, there are a lot of guys I'd like to watch/support during the comp...I'll be out there either way though. The unfortunate thing is you'd have to space the NAC-Fest event several weeks before or after that comp to get a good attendance I think, because a lot of people probably can't make it out as often as they'd like.

I'll mark it on my '09 wheelin' calendar though.

well, i'd like to see one of the comps, and i'd love to make it to a NACfest. kill 2 birds with one stone this year hopefully :)

The unfortunate thing is you'd have to space the NAC-Fest event several weeks before or after that comp to get a good attendance I think, because a lot of people probably can't make it out as often as they'd like.

Exactly Chris. May weather hasnt been kind to NAC-Fest's of past, the Prez has a few commitments (lets face it, he's gotta be there) and July would conflict with the SEC's event.

With some careful planning we should be able to pull this off without too much trouble.

Well, like I said, I'll likely be out there anyway that weekend. I'd go wheeling over watching if it comes down to it (unless I get roped into spotting again).

Just curious...where are we planning on camping for this? Given the last couple issues with echo valley...

Deke's spotting for Timmay? Colin have someone lined up? You may need to worry.

We will not be camping there again, BOD is working on alternatives currently.

Sound good to me, usually do a trip to RC late may or early june anyways.

you cant camp @ RC unless ur working in or are actually in the comp ... so no camping there for us ...

Deke's spotting for Timmay? Colin have someone lined up? You may need to worry.

We will not be camping there again, BOD is working on alternatives currently.

Can't wait to hear more on this - while a tractor shed retrofitted with bits from a motor home on its way to the boneyard isn't my first choice of abode, being able to stay in the campground and not have to pitch a tent was a nice change from having a 15-minute drive back to the hotel. I'd like to do that again this year.

Do other campgrounds in the RC vicinity offer campers/etc. as well?

Rob

Sounds good to me... Hopefully I'll have my lift on for my first NAC fest.

it's on my calender and i will be bringing my own truck too

:smootch:
it's on my calender and i will be bringing my own truck too

Yay, we will be running the same trails so I get to watch you grin like a fool all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back