• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

revamping stock suspension

paroxysym

NAXJA Forum User
was wondering what my options were for replacement parts for my stock suspension. its pretty worn, its my DD and im just trying to keep it that way. i have a set of 31s on it with a beat RE BB and i like the stance i have- however, i want to keep it streetable and daily driver friendly. what would you suggest? i searched alittle..

You can get some stock replacement springs or maybe an OME kit. I think they have a 2" lift kit and they are a pretty good quality. This way you won't have spacers and you'll get some better flex.

my call is skip the poly. use stock rubber on any bushings that are cracked badly/loose ect. install a set of monroe sensatracs (best price i found was www.rockauto.com) also a lot of times sears has free install on them. however if the truck has any rust and you think the rear upper shocks bolts are gonna snap...who the heck knows what kind of rig job sears might give you. so keep that in mind.

if the control arm bushings are shot the cost of the bushings vs the entire control arm is basically the same. so check into that. alignment helps a bunch on any vehicle tire pressure ect.

provided the bushings arent smoked, just throwing in new OEM type shocks will be a world of a difference.

Back