• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ron Paul Schools The House...

Jester99

NAXJA Forum User
...Financial Services Committee...Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLUGqC9_oQ

Why the hell is this man not walking into the Oval Office on the 20th instead of that liberal jackass?

The more I hear him speak the more I realize that he was probably the best chance we had to pull ourselves out of our grave before the dirt is shoveled over us.

That man has some really great ideas. I wonder if people just don't take the time to listen to him enough to realize that he has some great answers. I know in this past election that I sure overlooked him. Too late now....

....because the general public is full of sheep who lack common sense. Elections aren't about what you actually have to say - its how much money you have, and the media turns it into a circus/popularity contest. Kind of like American Idol. The most talented person almost never wins....

Ron Paul didnt stand a chance because even though he sounds smart, once he gets into deeper subjects he starts to sound too crazy...

I like RP's idea's though.

...because even though he sounds smart, once he gets into deeper subjects he starts to sound too crazy...

Funny, that's what I thought about the guy who actually got elected....

Funny, that's what I thought about the guy who actually got elected....
I didn't think the guy that got elected had to even get in too deep before he started sounding crazy.

He was in the Air Force too :D

:thumbup: OB/GYN IIRC...

Alot of it is the media... go back to the initial republican debates. Who got all the questions? Well, its easier to ask who DIDN'T get the questions. Ron Paul and Huckabee were down on the left end of the bench, and even when it was made explicit that they wanted to speak and be part of the debate (I think it was Huckabee that actually stated "We want some questions down this end too" or something along those lines.. and RP said he wanted to get a word in as well... they were told "one minute" or "after the break") and were not given any time to let the public see that they could (would) do something good for this country. The media made RP look like he was crazy, only showing the points that they liked in order to further their candidates. Hell, the candidate in office as of this week was elected largely by individuals who voted for him followed him for his "American Idol" type of "hope and change" talk. With more and more Americans falling into debt, with less education, more unemployment... He is playing off those who feed off government money, and by government money I mean the money taken from the hard working individuals. So he played off their emotions, their debt, just about everything... The media let him, they helped him.

I think the greatest [political] bumper sticker I have seen was just a simple text sticker..
"Do America a favor, Google Ron Paul"

End rant

-Scott

Back