• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tantrum LED rock lights

squirrel80

NAXJA Forum User
thats insane.

im getting marine LEDs from www.oznium.com once it warms up to wire in for rock lights. one 19" strip on the front x member, and other 19" in front on the gas tank, 40 bucks plus shipping later, some cheapo wires and a switch and its done.

1850.jpg

thats insane.

im getting marine LEDs from www.oznium.com once it warms up to wire in for rock lights. one 19" strip on the front x member, and other 19" in front on the gas tank, 40 bucks plus shipping later, some cheapo wires and a switch and its done.

If I ran those I would say it would take at least 4. So $80 plus shipping. And you get 8 with the other kit for a little more. I'm just showing an option. Not the cheapest, but a good deal for a waterproof LED option. I realy like the fact that they are in waterproof pods. They will project light more like a regular light not a soft glow.

I realy like the fact that they are in waterproof pods.

Features
> Super-Bright LEDs
> Durable
> Water Resistant
> Mounts anywhere

Not waterproof, water resistant.
LED's are unidirectional unlike incandescent are omnidirectional. However, eight units should give plenty of coverage.​

Back