• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what duck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUA SPONTE

NAXJA Forum User
cracker
AntiHotLinking Commission

You have received an infraction at NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association
Dear SUA SPONTE,

You have received an infraction at Forums -::- North American XJ Association.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
No cussing on Naxja

Please refrain from profanity or you will be removed from our boards.

Your post has been edited.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Why doesn't the forum turn f^ck into something like "duck"? I've been on forums that did that...it seems like it's to easy for something like that to slip on a forum...

~Scott

I agree with all the warnings, but i think it is getting out of control after all this is still the internet and you take a risk at being offended anytime you open up your browser.

yeah cracker can have an avatar of a chick with her tits spilling out

I see nothing wrong with this.
Sometimes things slip, take yer peee pee slap and move on. No one likes reading profanity especially on a public forum. I too am probably guilty of a slip or two.

Oh Goody!! Send it to the Den!!

If you really want to swear on NAXJA just pay your membership and step into the Den.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXNAYXJ
That's pretty childish. Popping off on a public forum impuning somebody's character is pretty petty, IMO.

Next.

-----Matt-----

If you are going to quote someone then at least do it the right way.:D

-Alex

Perdona Me Hombe', I saved that one on my computer desktop as a text file as I forsee being able to quote it many many times in the future and really don't want to have to go looking for it each time. And to be honest having my posts look neat and perfect really isn't high on my priority list... :shhh:

sua sponte is a putz

is there a difference b/t quoting it and typing it? where will it end? Freedom of speech is not tolerated on naxja? Next thing you know, they will be taking our guns & ammo away. You can have them cracker........bullets first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back