• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

home made long arm suspension

XJwheeler95

NAXJA Forum User
i was wondering if anyone out there has made thier own long arm suspension i have seen a few and thought about making one for my jeep but figured i would ask and see if anyone could give me some info on thiers and how well it works anyi nfo is much apricated

alec

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think you might be the first person to build their own long arms.

Let us know how it works out for you!

Search!!!!

Definitely not the first to build long-arms. Check Pirate4x4, although don't be suprised if you get flamed for asking a question over there :p

Yep, you definitely wouldn't be the first but it's really one of those things we're if you have to ask maybe you shouldn't do it. Read up on Pirate and else where and make sure you would be even remotely comfortable tackling something like this.

I'm sure Starboard is joking.
There are quite a few homemade LA setups here, you just need to search for them. Read the guide to searching sticky, it will help a lot in your search results.
And make sure you do tons of research before attempting your own version. Working on a unibody is a little different than a "normal" full frame truck or Jeep, and you don't want to hurt anything, or anyone!

Last edited:
oo yes i no i want to do a lot of reserch on it but i was just wondering if anyone had experence making them.. thank u all very much anyway for the advise and hopefully ill be able to learn enough on it to build my own

Back