• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I Finally Wrote a Lift Article...

A nice beginner read, but a lot of information not included.

Like what size of lift's are offered and what you can expect to also have to upgrade to be able to run such lifts (ie, SYE, steering, pitman, pinion adjustments, etc).

I would have put dog crap above Rusty's.

Nice article but not sure if putting them in any order is really fare to the consumer. I for one have ran all three kits and and like components from all three mfg but to say that one is better then the other is not accurate. You can not compare RE long arm kits to Rustys and Rough Countrys short arm kit its not "apples for apples" more like "apples to steak" lol.

As many people I have told and many more need to learn most of the lift kit mfgs there parts from the same few vendors. Priceing only varies mainly to purchasing power and longivity of relations with said vendors, second is kinda the whole pay for the name thing. I am not saying they are all the same besides the name I am just stating there are to many variables to rate.

Once again let me reinforce my original statement by saying damn nice article

Back