• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its finaly done

NRT_Chris

NAXJA Forum User
index.php

things are ok.. just trying to get the jeep ready for next weekend. when is Team Animal coming back out to the races? The Beaver the Squirrell and the Birdman

NRT_Chris said:
things are ok.. just trying to get the jeep ready for next weekend. when is Team Animal coming back out to the races? The Beaver the Squirrell and the Birdman
haha, soon enough, just got tons more work to do on our rigs, it should be soon though, we'll at least come and help out if our car isn't ready. You guys going to the Sema show Oct. 7 in pomona? If so we should hook up and have lunch or something.

djblade311 said:
image no worky

skullvarain can see it.... mabe your comp. no worky

its no the sema show but yes we will be there. ill be working the Currie booth all weekend. I sure my dad and brother will be free for lunch

That's just silly.

How is your shackle mounted to your bumper? I have a similar bumper and need front tow points on there.

I was hoping maybe the bumper was real?? I was also hoping nothing else was.....yikes.

I'm actually building a similiar bumper right now, I am still waiting on the D-ring mounts from blue torch but they will be welded to my bumper mounts which are 1/4" thick and then completely boxed in. Here is the only pic I have right now:
DSCN1075.jpg

Back