• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cal got laid

mikedashg

NAXJA Forum User
over onto his side

img_0246590fc.jpg

img_024740ac2.jpg

img_02543f79f.jpg

img_0375144c0.jpg

while we were showing the noobs at the JV 101 class how it's done.

:D

more to come later. It looks worse in person. The A pillar is pretty fubar'd.

Last edited:
Ouch! Buggy project gets moved onto the calendar. Aren't you even gonna say that Cal wasn't driving???

Ouch! Buggy project gets moved onto the calendar. Aren't you even gonna say that Cal wasn't driving???

Heh, I was gonna let Cal go into the details. I'm just the paparazzi with the headlines. I didn't say "Cal flopped his rig" cuz that's not true. :D Someone else did, haha.

Bummer.

over onto his side

img_0246590fc.jpg
Too bad this isn't just Cal using an extreme method of being able to easily inspect his undercarriage =(.

Kevin always suggests tipping my Jeep on it's side to be able to work on it easier (since it's not lifted).

I wish there was enough left of my burnt-up '90 to offer for patching/repairs. My door skins are okay, I think, though the guts are all burned out of them.

If Cal wants to go that route, he can hack the A-pillar out of my burnt offering Jeep...

Sad to say, it was I, that flopped my good friends Jeep.
To tumble your own Jeep is a tough deal, but to watch someone else do it,
has to be even more frustrating...like having a dagger pounded into your heart!

I give high credit to Cal's response, on this incident....because if it were myself,
I probably wouldn't have had the same gracious reaction!

...PM me, if you hear or know of a windshield that is available for sale. And as far
as doors, I have a black parts Jeep with 4 good doors.

Surprised you didn't offer them to me at the start of the trail :D

I already had dibs on them. The plan for after KOH was new doors, chop behind the back seat and cage/suspension work.

I may follow thru with that, I may patch this up, find a 2 door and work that chassis for later. I guess it depends what I find when I cut the drivers door off.

Sad to say, it was I, that flopped my good friends Jeep.
To tumble your own Jeep is a tough deal, but to watch someone else do it,
has to be even more frustrating...like having a dagger pounded into your heart!

I give high credit to Cal's response, on this incident....because if it were myself,
I probably wouldn't have had the same gracious reaction!

...PM me, if you hear or know of a windshield that is available for sale. And as far
as doors, I have a black parts Jeep with 4 good doors.

Meh, I pretty much feel like I'm at fault. I spotted you into a semi sketchy situation without really realizing it. I'm just glad no one was injured.

Back