• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

walker valley run late jan.

what date do we meet?

• jan 24th saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jan 25th sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeepnleo

NAXJA Forum User
We just had a meet ands greet. Several people meet up at Better Off Road in oak harbor. Then those that could went up to walker valley.

A few of us missed it and are wanting to go again. We want to meet in late jan. So I am starting a poll to decide on the date.

I suggest a multiple pre meet and greet in different locations. Then all meet up at walker valley for some wheeling.

Whidey island folks I say BOR again around 10am stay till 1030am. Then head to walkervalley arriving around 1130 for a 1130 to 1230 meet and greet followed by some fun.

Mt vernon / burlington guys I am guesssing you will all just meet at walker valley.

Not sure where people south like everett or seattle will meet maybe 4 wheel parts or randys offroad.

Also people north like bellingham I don't even know the area beside the mall.

Let's do this guys. Walker valley meet and greet sack lunch from 1130 to 1230. The some wheelin'

Seems a little to much into winter to want to go to Walker...I assume they have a good amount of snow that far north...

~Scott

You got to be kidding me to much snow ?:huh:
The more the better.
Duane

Don't get me wrong...I enjoy snow as much as the next guy. But when it gets to be upwards of a foot deep I personally start to see less desire since I'm running 31" tires and not locked and don't have a winch. I much preffer lots of snow on the streets so I can drive around and be the rescue guy.

:party:

~Scott

Look at the photos in the oak harbor/mt vernon meet and greet. There is snow but looks fun.

Ok so the poll ended early. Hopefully one of the moderators can fix this. If not I will wait a day or tweo and post a new thread for everyone to re vote and those that didn't vote can vote

Look at the photos in the oak harbor/mt vernon meet and greet. There is snow but looks fun.

Ok so the poll ended early. Hopefully one of the moderators can fix this. If not I will wait a day or tweo and post a new thread for everyone to re vote and those that didn't vote can vote

I might be able to make the 31st work?
Seems really late to not hit the trail till after lunch, especially considering how early it gets dark!!

I wouldn't want to hit the trail any later than 10AM this time of year.

Michael

I have no problem getting up earlier to go wheeling, and with the daylight situation I wouldnt mind meeting in the lot at 9am to air down. Im with Michael on this one.

-Lyle

I could be down if it's on a Sunday...assuming the snow situation is looking do-able for me. I think I can handle a foot or so since tugs will be available if need be.

~Scott

ok so lets meet sunday feb 1st 9am ish. meet at walker valley in the parking lot.
oak harbor guys if you guys want to meet first i think we should leave about 815 to 830 so meet up at BOR and leave no later then 830am

That's Super Bowl Sunday. If it wasn't I would be down.

Good thing I'm not that big of a football fan. Clears up traffic for the 1.5 hour-ish drive I suppose. hah

~Scott

Good thing I'm not that big of a football fan. Clears up traffic for the 1.5 hour-ish drive I suppose. hah

~Scott
revoked_card.jpg

Back