• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Speaking of riot...

JNickel101

NAXJA Forum User
Kinda off, but I am getting real tired of Obama being compared to Kennedy and Lincoln. He has nothing in common to either of them, save for the fact that his is from the land o' Lincoln. I even saw a CNN comparison of their vital statistics, height weight, ect, nothing came close. It gets even better when they start saying how he is so much like Kennedy, without ever fully realizing that if he had not been shot, Kennedy would probably have gone down as the worst president in History. All he had going for him was a cult of personality.

CG exchange system is selling Obama 08 logo clothing...I've already sent a complaint to the Master Chief (E-10) about it. Can't get uniform items but can get Obama logo wear? What the heck is up with that?

CG has an E-10 rank?

Yeah, I would complain too. I complained to the BX here when they were selling Michael Moore coasters (Fahrenheit 9/11 and other B.S.)

CG exchange system is selling Obama 08 logo clothing...I've already sent a complaint to the Master Chief (E-10) about it. Can't get uniform items but can get Obama logo wear? What the heck is up with that?

I found it hilarious when I could not get ANY 2Lt rank through AAFES online (not even a listed item), but they carry a lot of BrigGen and LTGen crap, as well as a mess of uniform junk that is no longer worn, and all the commemorative Obama paraphernalia. Seriously? 2Lts outnumber them like 100:1 or so.

The best thing I have seen is the Kiosk in the mall that sells the Rap star clothing with the big pictures of Notorious BIG and 2Pac selling Obama clothing right next to it.

Last edited:
I found it hilarous when I could not get ANY 2Lt rank through AAFES online (not even a listed item), but they carry a lot of BrigGen and LTGen crap. Seriously? 2Lts outnumber them like 100:1 or so.

Yep, SOS different service. Our exchange has four sets of 3-star collar devices even though the CG only has five VADM's in the entire country and only one here on the west coast.

...if he had not been shot, Kennedy would probably have gone down as the worst president in History. All he had going for him was a cult of personality.
Thread reported; two violations.
:cry:

Thread reported; two violations.
:cry:

Que?

It's true. Pres. Kennedy was a POPULAR president, this does not translate to being a GOOD president. Ask 10 people who/what he was and all 9 of them will be able to tell you is that he was shot.

I fail to see where this thread has gone somewhere that it needs to be reported, so I hope you are joking.

CG has an E-10 rank?

Yeah, I would complain too. I complained to the BX here when they were selling Michael Moore coasters (Fahrenheit 9/11 and other B.S.)

Man, I bet you guys wish you had a war to stress about instead of this petty stuff. :D

Relax...it was sarcasm.

:roflmao:

All volunteer military there buddy :thumbup:

Good luck getting home without us! We'd love to ship you guys out and take care of this entire war with just a few B-2s....

Good luck getting home without us! We'd love to ship you guys out and take care of this entire war with just a few B-2s....

meh, the B1s carry more shit. Even though it is not a "Nuclear Platform" Any more, they can still load a rotary launcher, the pilot just has to flip an extra switch to allow the Offensive WSO to drop ordinance from it.

We could just use them both..

meh, the B1s carry more shit. Even though it is not a "Nuclear Platform" Any more, they can still load a rotary launcher, the pilot just has to flip an extra switch to allow the Offensive WSO to drop ordinance from it.

Yeah, after being stationed at Ellsworth, I have tons of respect for the B-1...its a pretty bad a$$ plane....

I also got to see one catch fire and burn on my last trip to the sandbox. That was fun.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/04/04/bomber.crash/index.html

(it didn't crash)

You can't get uniforms at your exchange either? My exchange doesn't have the Obama clothes though.

All E-9s, bubba.

We have a E-10, The Master Chief Petty Officer of the Coast Guard. Every service has one E-10 as their highest ranked enlisted man.

Last edited:
Back