• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter January 2nd.

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
Rooneypower and I decided that we wanted to go play in the snow today so we headed up highway 2 to check out the Old Cascades Highway. When we got up to one of the parts of it we could see downed trees hundred feet or so in, so we decided to turn around and head down to Reiter.

There is still a fair amount of snow up there, over a foot in most places, and the going was slow. I managed to get myself pretty stuck while I was watching Keil try to drive up a hill.

Keil also managed to break all 4 ears off his drivers side front shaft, but was able to find an intact U-joint.:laugh:

Pictures:

DSCN0016.jpg

DSCN0017.jpg

DSCN0020.jpg

DSCN0021.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

When that didn't work we ended up having to do it the hard way.

DSCN0034.jpg

-Alex

What happend to Keils lower door guards? Sick pics though Alex...looks like fun.

~Scott

P.S. Nice Hella's...:laugh:

Nice pics guys.

Specs on that Wrangler? Haha. Seems like a great snowy tundra type vehicle, but not much room to flex or maneauver on NW trails...

-Lyle

That's what I was thinking...what size you guys think those iroks are? They look like they're 16-18" wide...:looney:

~Scott

It was a great time! Untill my axle blew up.... :) The snow didnt really pack too well, very wet.

I would have to agree with Alex on the size of those tires. The thing was a f'n monster truck. the tires came up to the middle of my door easily...I'd dd that fosho!!! hahahaha

VERY fun time Alex...Lets do it again and I'll snap of the ears on the passengers side next time!

Keil

Last edited by a moderator:
Back